• Curiosity and exploration taken to new level
• Problem solving and language abilities increase
• Understand that symbols represent numbers and words
• Teachers help develop language and math concepts
• Spiritual growth blossoms hearing Bible stories praying, and singing praises to our Savior
In the 3-4’s classroom, teachers will work on developing the persistence and focus needed to begin more formal learning. Games, stories, songs and fingerplays will encourage language development while teaching math concepts like patterns and counting.